Thursday, October 9, 2008

很久以前的一篇Blog

My 1st ever blog

Hi…this is my 1st ever blog.. What a time to write something and to summarize 2007. This has been a wonderful year for me and of course plenty of ups and downs. For me, i will remember 2007 as an important turning point of my life….and a new beginning.
I made the decision to come to Australia in mid 2007, with the aim to have better quality of life and prospect. To give up everything i have in Malaysia and start all over again….thats a pretty hard decision to make. I still remember a qoute: "If you dont take the 1st step, you will never know how far you can go". Come to think about it again, life is about the decisions you made and you choose your destiny. I certainly picked mine.
1 more day to close the chapter of 2007 and welcoming 2008. I want to take this opportunity to wish all the people i know…Happy New Year and all the best in 2008!!!

No comments: